Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

Audi A6 Quattro: my 2002 audi will not start have spark and

my 2002 audi will not start have spark and fule. PLugs were soeaked so i removed them
Welcome! Are you ready to work on your vehicle’s issue now (may need scanner, voltmeter and other tools), or just seeking information at this time?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

im not by the car but will be in 30 minutes.. What is it you want me to check

i get OBD code 0741

i need some place to start

Hi there. I would start by ensuring there is good compression. Sometimes the timing belt stretches and jumps just enough to cause low compression, but not enough to throw off the crank sensor signal. This results in no combustion and the plugs getting soaked.
Also, check your trans fluid level. It may be low and triggering code P0741.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i removed the turbo hoses. its back firing, would this indicate that the belt jumped

Unfortunately, that is a sign of the timing being off. At this point you might want to just install the new belt and take a compression test before re-assembling the entire front.