AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

2001 Audi A6 Quattro: the bank1/ sensor 1 & bank1 /sensor 2 located

2001 Audi A6 Quattro 2.8 where is the bank1/ sensor 1 & bank1 /sensor 2 located in order to replace them?
Category: Audi
Expert:  AudiDoc replied 6 years ago.

AudiDoc :

Hello, I'm Jason. I will do my best to answer your question quickly and accurately using the information you have provided.

AudiDoc :

The bank 1 sensor 1 is the right (passenger) oxygen sensor before the catalytic converter and is accessed from the top once you remove the intake accordion hose. Bank 1 Sensor 2 is accessed from underneath the car. It's also on the right and is screwed into the upper leading part or the main catalyst next to the transmission