AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

2006 Audi A4, 2.0T. Replacing intake camshaft (P2293). Cam

Customer Question

<p>2006 Audi A4, 2.0T. Replacing intake camshaft (P2293). Cam lobe is wornout and fuel pump and follower is damaged. What is the precedure to replace camshaft? <br />I obviously know that I need to remove tbelt, head cover, rear chain cover, camshaft housing guide cover, rear timing belt plate. <br />How do you remove camshaft adjuster mech. when exhaust camshaft is off vehicle?</p><p>No response yesterday! Waiting over 24 hrs!</p>
Category: Audi
Expert:  al-mod replied 7 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator here at Just Answer and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions do go un-answered. Some of the common reasons found on some questions are:

1. The question is unclear.

2. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.

3. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online.

4. And sometimes, there just may not be an Expert available who feels they have the proper experience to reply.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Hello and Welcome back to justanswer...

Could you please give me the three letter Engine Code for the Audi ???

Rgds - MIKE....................................