Getting help with Audi problems
The Experts on JustAnswer have solved thousands of problems for Audi owners and even other mechanics, answer questions such as:
- Why does the oil pressure light come on in my 2001 Audi A4 1.8T AWM when cruising exactly at 1800 RPM?
- What can be the cause of a mysterious internal coolant leak in a 2009 Audi A8 L?
- Can you give me instructions for changing the timing belt on a 2007 Audi A4 2.0 turbo?
- Audi is telling me I need to use their CrossContact LX sport tire, instead of the regular CrossContact LX sport on my 2015 Q5 TDI Prestige. Since the Audi tire is at least $50 more per tire, is it really worth it?
- How do I fix an electrical problem with an S4 2006? The windows won't open, the fuel door lock doesn't open, the rear mirrors don't work, none of the buttons on the driver’s side door work and the red dash lights don’t come on.
When you consult an Expert on JustAnswer, be prepared to tell the technician the following information:
- Model and year
- What makes the symptoms occur
- What you’ve already tried
- Whether you’re doing the work yourself or not
This information will help the Expert answer your question promptly and accurately.