Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I can't afford to pay for this chat but I cant get you off…

Customer Question
I can't afford to...

I can't afford to pay for this chat but I cant get you off the screen to see what I can't see. I would LOVE to hear your opinion of this book that I found in my father's WWII leather case (including gas rationing tickets and leave passes and badges)The book is Hiroshima written in 1946 by Hers.ey

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't know for sure. It has maps, reports, a few pictures of no one I would know and no names. My father worked in Richland WA where they built the bombs/split the Atom, etc. Although quite young, I did meet Mr. (Dr) Openheimer (behold a pale horse and upon him rides death ad destruction). I'm a big reader but that book hit me right in my stomach and made me cry, and to think most people don't care and don't know aboutHiroshaim?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appraisals
5/31/2018
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 2 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you.

You mention you cannot afford to pay for this, what do you mean exactly?

Well, I just paid the IRS 8,000.00$ 5,000.00$ for car repair, etc., I'm not poor but e
xactly what would it cost.

I can see how you would be tapped out! Wow! I am sorry you were hit with those costs. I hate the IRS! I too pay them too much each year.

.

Is this book Leather bound?