Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I OWN 2 ORIGINAL CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS MADE IN 1982 AND SIGNED…

Customer Question
I OWN 2 ORIGINAL...

I OWN 2 ORIGINAL CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS MADE IN 1982 AND SIGNED BY XAVIER ROBERTS. INTERESTED IN SELLING THEM. EITHER SINGLY OR TOGETHER. HOW DO I FIND A BUYER?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

LOOKING FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING ONE OR BOTH. HAVE PICTURES.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?

THE BABY BOY HAS A STAIN OR WATER MARK AROUND THE NECK AREA. THINK IT COULD BE SUCCESSFULLY REMOVED. DO NOT HAVE THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES OR ORIGINALCLOTHING.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appraisals
5/31/2018
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
The next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon (or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile) where you write back to me.
It works best if you add one, write a short description in the text area, send, then do the next photo.