Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a pocket watch it's got ancre 3rubis and the letter…

Customer Question
I have a pocket...

I have a pocket watch it's got ancre 3rubis and the letter 3with almond around it my friend talked to someone that it could be worth 4,000 dollars but he don't get who he talked to

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

It runs good and in good shape it got the numbers 26 inside and another number 926

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appraisals
Ok I'll get back on and thank u
5/28/2018
Appraiser: ncsunburst, High School or GED replied 2 months ago
ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors. Please post photos of the face and any markings your watch has so I can give you an accurate evaluation. Thanks Mike

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watch? Thanks Mike