Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a Hot Rod Cooking Pin. Uncle bought in November 1970.

Customer Question
I have a Hot...

I have a Hot Rod Cooking Pin. Uncle bought in November 1970. What does it do. It's never been used. Is it worth anything?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is still in the original box. Has the instruction book. I see it was bought at Sears

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Appraiser: Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser replied 2 months ago
Appraiser JM
Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

The Hot Rod Cooking Pin, unused in box, is currently valued at $25.00.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer