Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I would like to ask an appraiser about helping find out the…

Customer Question
I would like to ask...
I would like to ask an appraiser about helping find out the value of pieces of glassware, china, crystal, etc. is worth. I have no where to store or display all that I have and I would like to sell it. I am overwhelmed trying to research what I have. Can you look at some photos and get an idea of what I'm talking about?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appraisals
3/28/2018
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.