Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

3/27/2018
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I'd be happy to help.

This is an art deco period 1940's maple bedroom set

with maple pulls consisting of a vanity, bench, bed, tall dresser, and nightstands.

The value of the set is $1800 to $2200.

Some sites that I recommend for selling on your own are www.loveseat.com (in CA),
Pamono.com, Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), http://www.revueconsignment.com/ (in Ohio),
Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
They do all of the work and you get a check 14 to 45 days after the sale minus their 15% to 25% (negotiable!) commission.
***Please take a moment to click the five stars. Bonuses are also welcome! ***

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.