Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a print that I can't find any info on. It's a print…

I have a print...

I have a print that I can't find any info on.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's a print by Henry F Wireman. His signature. It shows Morris& Bendien also.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?

It has the words "give is this day our daily bread"

Hello
3/27/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is a 1920's print of Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread by artist Henry F Wireman

published by Morris and Bendien. This print has water damage and fading of colors.

The value of this framed antique print is $35 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

Thank you for the good feedback.

If you would like to use me for any future questions,

put ForCustomer/strong> as the first words in your next new question.