Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Lane cedar chest serial is 012631!! Means 1/26/1931?? From…

Customer Question
lane cedar chest serial...
lane cedar chest serial is 012631!!
Means 1/26/1931??
From annabel.(###) ###-####
Style 48895x. Know approx value ranges
ITS IN GREAT SHAPE EXCEPT FOR OUTSUDE MINOR SCRATCHES
ON TOP OF LID
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Appraisals
3/26/2018
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 29 days ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

Annabel,

A Lane cedar chest serial number is ***** backwards to determine date, so you

might have written or read your incorrectly.

Please use the addfiles feature to add photos of the serial number

and of the chest, thanks!

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Glenda B.

Glenda B.

Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at U of A

Nora

Nora

Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary

Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Robert S.

Robert S.

Appraiser

20+ years of experience in appraisals.

twinb1201

twinb1201

Appraiser & Author

28 years of appraisal experience. Author of 3 books on collecting; President of Association of Online Appraisers.

Frank

Frank

Appraiser

Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.

Appraiser

Appraiser

Certified Appraiser & Antique Expert

25 Yr Decorative & Fine Art, Historic Objects Expert, CAGA, AOA