Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a collection of children's decorative plates still in…

Customer Question
I have a collection...

I have a collection of children's decorative plates still in boxes with authentic papers. Is the collection worth anything?

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Jersey

Expert's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None. I have had them since my granchildren were little and they are now in their thirties!

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have checked on ebay and noted that individual jused plates are very cheap.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appraisals
3/24/2018
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.