Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified appraiser who will answer your question

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

More related answers
All appraisers are VERIFIED
FOR GLENDA ONLY DO YOU ALSO APPRAISE GLASSWARE, china, etc.?
Glenda B.
FOR GLENDA ONLY DO YOU ALSO APPRAISE GLASSWARE, china, etc.? If so, would you have any idea if this collection of amber bowls and plates would have any significant value? (They are displayed in a cabi… read more
Robert An old tin cup! Probably worthless, but I would love
Robert S.
Robert S., Appraiser
Hi Robert An old tin cup! Probably worthless, but I would love to know more about it. On the bottom it says Germany 2778 and it has a charming little enamelled picture of a boy beside a basket of appl… read more
DianaF Oct#4 #50-57 50. 2- masks made in Italy Laguna hand
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
DianaF Oct#4 #50-5750. 2- masks made in Italy Laguna hand painted 51. A. C.T. ALTWASSER, Germany 8” plate (the gold is off of the edges and would it change the value if I repainted it?) ……b. CFM GDM F… read more
I am just trying to find some information on how much my
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am just trying to find some information on how much my signed Reggie Lewis Boston Celtics jersey is worth… read more
I have a figurine by Halcomb, called "Selena". She
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
for Nora: I have a figurine by Martha Halcomb, called "Selena". She has one called "Selena Jane" that is almost identical. I emailed her to ask if I had a fake. The answer was "no, this was one of our… read more
BB AUTOGRAPHED GUITAR INFO GIBSON USA BLUES HAWK ELECTRIC
jennem22
jennem22, Certified Appraiser, AAA
BB KING AUTOGRAPHED GUITAR INFO GIBSON USA BLUES HAWK ELECTRIC GUITAR MODEL #: D5B10EBCH SERIAL #: 91558311 BB AUTOGRAPED (1966) Guitar pick How much is this Brand new in the case guitar worth? Where … read more
How much is an Jordan 1 of 111 autographed upper deck signed
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Antique Appraiser/ Speaker
How much is an Michael Jordan 1 of 111 autographed upper deck signed jersey for his retirement night 11-1-1994. It is in a sealed shadow box with pictures. Tickets from the game, and program from the … read more
I am trying to track down a gallery in Natchez Mississippi
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I am trying to track down a gallery in Natchez Mississippi circa 1930-1940s owned my Mrs L A White. I have an Audubon Wild Turkey purchased by my great grandfather for $1000 dollars. I am trying to tr… read more
I have larger one with a 5 on it. What can you tell me about
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
I have larger one with a 5 on it. What can you tell me about this? Thank you so much! https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/… read more
Thank you for the great job you did researching my (3)
Robert S.
Robert S., Appraiser
Thank you for the great job you did researching my (3) oriental seal stamped collector plates. Your write up was very descriptive and helpful. New question: I have over 100 sheets of vintage piano mus… read more
I have an elephant with a jersey on and the word PACKERS on
Glenda B.
I have an elephant with a jersey on and the word PACKERS on the front of it and it is upside down and it is filled with the same thing as a Beanie baby from the waist down and filled with some kind of… read more
DianaF" #17-31 17. a... Hello Kitty SnRio,China .925 chain
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
DianaF" #17-31 17. a... Hello Kitty SnRio,China .925 chain gf b...double hearts no marks plain silver tone and rhinestone heart c...earrings I guess but not sure the 'post' looks too big 3 rhinestones… read more
We have a few sets of Knowles Collection Plates including all
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
We have a few sets of Knowles Collection Plates including all paper work of authenticity and some being first editions. Are they worth anything? Example: (Back of Plate) "LIMITED EDITION 1984 PLATE NU… read more
i have the thirteen first colonies lenox collectable
Frank
Frank, Appraiser
i have the thirteen first colonies lenox collectable christmas plates they are in mint condition,stillin the boxes that are stilin the boxes that they wre delivered to my home20 yrs agoback to the yea… read more
Hi Glenda, I have this piece of art 5& 1/2" high by 4" wide.
Glenda B.
Hi Glenda, I have this piece of art 5& 1/2" high by 4" wide. It looks like it may be tile but with a very shinny and smooth finish. It is nicely framed and has a plaque on the frame P.Casas. here are … read more
DianaF: 71. Master salt 3”l 72. Vase? 2 ½” Raventrees Blue
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
DianaF: 71. Master salt 3”l 72. Vase? 2 ½” Raventrees Blue Hill, ME 73. 4 ¼” pitcher..Clinchfield Artware 74. 2 ¾” Lady Medallion green mug 75. 3 ¼” s&p cut glass 76. Aunt Polly blue sherbert US glass… read more
How much could I get for an authenticated 1996 Toronto Maple
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
How much could I get for an authenticated 1996 Toronto Maple Leaf home game jersey signed by most of the opening line up for the 1996-1997 season, plus it has the Maple Leaf Garden logo commemorating … read more
I have the full set of 12 plates in the JI HUmmell Plate collection
Frank
Frank, Appraiser
I have the full set of 12 plates in the JI HUmmell Plate collection "Little Companions". All are in their styrofoam containers and have the papers for them. All are in excellent conditions...they've n… read more