Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a painting from the 50 -60s. It's a boathouse country…

Customer Question
I have a painting...

I have a painting from the 50 -60s. It's a boathouse country scene by Gene Pelham

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My mother bought it and gave it to me. I am giving it to a friend.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

I have a picture

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appraisals
3/23/2018
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. The back of a painting tells us just as much as the front sometimes.

Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.

I'd love to see photos of this painting and help you find a value for it. Do add them at your convenience.