Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I’d like to know what the market price is for this pool

table is and what I...
I’d like to know what the market price is for this pool table is and what I could hope to sell it for. My zip code is 30815 if that helps. Condition is good, felt needs cleaning but no rips or tears. Comes with balls, triangle, pool sticks and wall holder for pool sticks
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpg
3/21/2018
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser

Thanks for the question! The market for pre-owned pool tables (this one appears to be a few decades old) is one where supply exceeds demand right now. In Georgia, assuming a local market (although I'd advertise it in Atlanta on Craigslist), I'd start off offering $250 for everything (though you might get less).

At auction, full pool tables with cues, balls, etc. of comparable quality and condition sell for $150 to $200 and at estate sales, $250 is the norm.

Thanks again and let me know if I can be of further help. If this was useful, please rate my professionalism using the 5-star system.

ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser