Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for the request and yes all is well, I hope the same for you.

Would it be possible for you to check the backside of this?

~Nora

Let me see

Take your time, no rush

Nothing on the back, no tags

Thank you for checking.

From the view of the front side, this is likely a mid 20th century, Hollywood Regency, antique-style large mirror with molded gilt tone frame.

A fair market value is $400 - $600.

You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Thank you very much Nora, have a good night.

You are very welcome and thank you for the positive rating. Please feel free to request me by name here anytime!

Sincerely,

Nora