Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have the following items that have no markings that came…

Customer Question
I have the following items...
I have the following items that have no markings that came from my grandmother who died in 1990. I don’t know if they are of any value other than sentimental. Please let me know if you recognize anything. I don’t know what the last item on the right is. It looks like a small cake holder but the top isn’t flat. Thanks! Cheron
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appraisals
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage5.jpgimage6.jpgimage6.jpgimage7.jpgimage7.jpgimage8.jpgimage8.jpg
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am still waiting for an appraiser on these. I would like Glenda.
Answered in 2 days by:
3/23/2018
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 1 month ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Good Morning

I am sorry, I never got notice that you ask for me on this. I am so sorry. I found this by going through my emails.

From now on it is best to put my name at the beginning of the question, like this. " For Glenda " this way I will see it and if not then the moderators will and send it to me.

The Stemware looks to be Fostoria or Cambridge but, if not marked it is hard to say for sure,

Tell me what you have in this, I do not need in each pattern as all etched stemware is pretty much the same value. Just tell me what you have.

Also is the lady with the toothpick holder parked,

Is the plate with the girl on it marked?

Is the egg cup marked ?

Make me a written list of all that you have in these pictures then I can value that list.

When you send another question it is best to do this, you send a picture of the item, then type what it is and sizes and what it is marked with send that. then send the next picture, after it is sent type out what it is, size, markings etc. then continue like that until all is sent. This way there is no confusion as to what is what. Because pictures do not always stay in order when uploaded. Also put one item in each picture.

Glenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B.