Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Can you tell me if these are worth anything?

Customer Question
Can you tell me if...
Can you tell me if these are worth anything ?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appraisals
15215719965031857272334.jpg1521571...jpg1521572062695325963625.jpg1521572...jpg1521572121393744417243.jpg1521572...jpg152157219042178775838.jpg1521572...jpg1521572227062312577316.jpg1521572...jpg15215722866601599079242.jpg1521572...jpg1521572326956516990368.jpg1521572...jpg
3/20/2018
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 4 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

The newspaper print photo of the baseball players has a value of $5 - $15.

The autographed poster of Bob Hope with fold marks could sell for $50 - $100.

The Magic Johnson autographed early photograph could sell for $30 - $70.

You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora