Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a painting by M Mandette that I purchased from their…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** I have a painting by M Mandette that I purchased from their studio in the 80's. Size is 17x23. Can you give me an appraisal and where I might sell it? I saw the information that you gave to Mark B.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

If i email a photo, can you give me an idea of its worth?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appraisals
3/19/2018
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience as well as the link of the Mark B. question you are referring to.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora