Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Rarewares Included with the other pieces I purchased this…

Rarewares Included with the other...
Rarewares Included with the other pieces I purchased this weekend was this bracelet. I thought it was silve but I don't see a mark. Is there a way you can identify it? Thanks!
3/19/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

This is a 1970's-1990's modernist polished silver cuff bracelet

with one bezel-set, abstract square shaped polished red jasper stone.

This is similar to Mexican jewelry from the 20th century.

It is odd that it has no mark. Look on the edges and in odd places.

I am so sure it is sterling. If it really is not marked, then it would be rhodium plated

and have a value of $10.

If it is marked 925 or sterling Mexico then it is valued at $40 to $65.

Here is an example of a similar and look at this listing to see where this one was marked.

https://www.rubylane.com/item/375383-000634/Sterling-Cuff-Bracelet-Red-Stone-Mex78ico

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other