Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

3/19/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The Fairfax by *****, ***** & SONS has an estimated value on the current market for an average of

dinner plate, -$25.00-30.00 each, 8” plate -$14.50-18.00 each, 6” plates, -$12.00-14.00 each, cups and saucers-$20.00-25.00 each set. Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

For Glenda, I have probably 20 pieces of Treen Ware. Do you know anything about Treen Ware?

Do you mean the wood Treenware?

Glenda

Yes, I am familiar with that. If you like I can help you with those pieces. You just need to rate me on this one, then submit a new question for that. Just be sure to send it " To Glenda " so I can help you.

.

.
.
Glenda,
.
.
.
.

Glenda B.
I’ll send photos o the treenware stuff later today but in general, is there a market for these strange items????
Previous msg. For Glenda
For Glenda, is there a market for Treenware stuff?

Hello

you have to submit this as brand new question, just like you sent this one, just be sure to start it with

" To Glenda "