Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Glenda only.....This was another one in the lot...I found…

Glenda only.....This was another one...
Glenda only.....This was another one in the lot...I found one online like it that said 1960's Murano glass grape sconce.....not sure if that is true...looks like I may be missing a flower or two and possibly a couple of grapes
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpg
3/18/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Hi Again

Hello

yes, that is true, I remember these. Do yours plug in and light up?

It does a light fixture in the back but most of it was cut off

These are awesome.

The creator of these Hollywood Regency, Art Glass Grape Sconces, was Compagnia Di Venezia E Murano (C.V.M.) on 1st dibs this very set is on sale for $1,880.07. On Ebay, they are listed at $975.00 a set.

I think both are a little higher then you could get on the current market. I found they actually sell for from $450.00 as set to as much as 650.00 a set. I would list them since they are missing a few pieces for $ 350.00-375.00. I would point out that they are listed quite high on High End sites and in High End stores.

It was a pleasure working for you.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

I only have one of these does that mean I should try for 175.00 or would it be lower since I only have one?

I would sell it for 175.00. If it does not sell then you could possibly lower it or list it again. These are great Retro Murano items.

Glenda

Glenda B.