Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a State of, county bond States it is $100 General…

Customer Question
I have a State of...
I have a State of Washington, clark county bond States it is $100 Clark General Hospital, Ten year six per cent Gold Coupon Ownership Bond that still has certificates #16 through 20 attached. How can I find out if it is worth anything. It was issued January 5, 1928.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appraisals
3/17/2018
Appraiser: Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser replied 4 months ago
Appraiser JM
Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

Alternately, you can upload them to the free site www.imgur.com and post the link here.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Thank you. My apologies on the delay, I stepped out. Researching now.

The first question on these is always, of course...are they still redeemable? They are not, as the entity that issued them is no longer in existence in the same form. They hold purely collectible value.

The current value would be approximately $75.00.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer