Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No marking
3/16/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Good Morning

Is the inside white glass or is it a porcelain?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
White glass

Thank you

This is an Art Glass Basket/Purse look, they are called In Cased Glass, meaning the blow the first part in colors, like this one is white. Then they will blow the clear glass that encompasses the inside white glass. The Handle is a Twist handle that would have been blown and applied after the basket was created. They are called Applied Handles. They usually just put a plain piece of glass in a plain circle, this is nice done in a flower shape. It could have been made in Murano Italy, and probably had a sticker label on it at one time.

.

This is valued at $150.00-175.00, they sell for an average of $115.00-120.00, depending on where it is sold.

.

This is very nice!

Glenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.