Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Glenda only. Glenda. I'm happy to see you are online. hope…

Glenda only.Hello Glenda. I'm happy...
Glenda only.Hello Glenda. I'm happy to see you are online. hope all is well with you.I have a picture of a ruby that my nephew found in an old home he was renovating.what can you tell me about this?Also, we are moving today and our internet will be disconnected but I don't know when. if at any time this goes out, I will be reconnected Saturday.thank you.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Good morning

Sorry I did not pick this up right away, I was at the doctors office.

.

Wow, what a great find.

After researching this, with the information on the certificate, I found that these are selling on today's market for an average of Marquis cut $700.00-850.00, this could go higher depending on who bids on it.

.

Tell him Congrats on his find.

.

It was a pleasure working for you again, good luck with the move!

Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

.

Glenda B.

Thank you very much for the rating

Have a great weekend

Glenda