Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

3/15/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

Thank you for the images, I will look these over for you.

This is a circa 1850 French Renaissance carved marble top hunt cabinet/sideboard

with carved fish and game hunt scenes, grapes and fruit and a

stag head on the pediment. The value of this piece is $5000 to $5300 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling on your own are www.loveseat.com (in CA),
Pamono.com, Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), http://www.revueconsignment.com/ (in Ohio),
Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
They do all of the work and you get a check 14 to 45 days after the sale minus their 15% to 25% (negotiable!) commission.
***Please take a moment to click the five stars. Bonuses are also welcome! ***

How wonderful to have found this mark!

This is a Henry Iden of New York sideboard in the French Renaissance hunt style

made between 1854 to 1870. Henry Iden was a German immigrant

that started a furniture company creating all styles in his six-story warehouse at 194 and*****in New York City. After 1870, he went on to design and create chandeliers.

The value of this piece is $5000 to $5300.

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other