Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

What is a Toy Steam Engine made by Empire Metal Ware Corp in…

What is a Toy Steam...
What is a Toy Steam Engine made by Empire Metal Ware Corp in Two Rivers, WIS 110 Volts in the early 1900's plus 4 toys that move by the engine?
3/15/2018
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy ot help you. Please allow me to review your photos and post back here promptly.

ok

Thank you this toy set was named as “the finest a boy ever had for mechanical instruction and fun.” You have the Empire Metalware Corp B 31 Upright Electric Toy Steam Engine. The engine was produced in 1924 and sold for all types of boys to love and play with. From the photos the set you have has a value of 400.00 for insurance purposes. The resell value on this set in todays market is 250.00-300.00 Thank you and if I may be of further help please let me know as I am always happy to help.

Thank you!

you are very welcome and please click on the stars above our post here so I may be paid from the company it does not cost you anything more it is strictly how I am paid for my work here Thank you I appreciate it.

Any dealers in the Phoenix area to sell it to?

Thank you for the reply I will check this and see what I can find Thank you

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi the following below are three places I found online whoever I do not know if any are buying currently, These shops may be able to help you by asking if they know of anyone that does buy vintage/antique train sets. These are good pieces however it will take a collector to buy them. Selling to dealers you would see an actual price of 1/3 to 1/2 the stated value also as they wish to ake a profit too from their purchases.

Papa Dans Trains & More

4550 E Cactus Rd Ste 4550Phoenix, AZ 85032

(###) ###-####/p>

Affair With Trains

301 W Deer Valley Rd Ste 4, Phoenix, AZ 85027

(###) ###-####/p>

OPEN NOW

Today: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm

Coronado Scale Models

1544 E Cypress St, Phoenix, AZ 85006

(###) ###-####/p>

OPEN NOW

Today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Thank you very much!!!