Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have 6 prints by puillery of Spanish scenery. they are all…

Customer Question
I have 6 prints...

I have 6 prints by puillery of Spanish scenery. they are all signed by artist. they are from the early sixtys

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

We lived in Spain between 1958 and 1962. my mother had purchased these. they have plain gold colored frames. titles are Madrid Plaza espaina,colido, cadaque Costa brava,alcazar DE segona, grenada, and corrida a sevilla

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

They're yellowed but in good condtion

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appraisals
3/15/2018
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels. You can just do photos of one piece if they are all the same size by the same artist.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.