Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I would like an appraisal for this chair. It came from my…

I would like an appraisal...
I would like an appraisal for this chair. It came from my great grandfather and is in good condition. I had it recovered several years ago. It is shorter than most chairs ... I have no idea why.... it is 31” high.
3/15/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

This is an 1890 to 1905 dark oak spindle back ladies slipper chair.

It would have been in the bedroom and placed there so a lady could be

low enough to the floor in a big dress to change her shoes by herself.

The value of this chair in this condition is $125.

Some sites that I recommend for selling on your own are https://marketplace.apartmenttherapy.com/, www.loveseat.com (in CA),
Vinterior.com (in Europe), Pamono.com, Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), http://www.revueconsignment.com/ (in Ohio),
Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
They do all of the work and you get a check 14 to 45 days after the sale minus their 15% to 25% (negotiable!) commission.
***Please take a moment to click the five stars. Bonuses are also welcome! ***

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other