Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Necklaces and pins around 50yrs old

For Rarewares. Necklaces and pins...
For Rarewares. Necklaces and pins around 50yrs old
3/13/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

Do add photos.

1) A 1950's faceted aurora borealis bead necklace with a value of $10

2) A 1960's faux pearl necklace with gold tone basket weave faux mabe' pearl pendant, value $30

3) A 1960's gold tone faux pearl circle pendant, value of $10

4) A 1960's medium size gold tone faux pearl circle pendant, value of $15

5) A 1950-1960's gold tone spray pendant with faux pearls, value of $20

I apologize for the delay, we are in the middle of this storm on the east coast and lost power for a while!

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other