Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Ms.. I have a First Day of Issue Liberty Shrine Allentown,

Hello Ms. Wilson Expert's...

Hello Ms. Wilson

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a First Day of Issue Liberty Bell Shrine Allentown, PA envelope. On the left side of the envelope is a picture of the Liberty Bell Shrine and beneath the picture is a historical description of the shrine. It has a 13 cent stamp and an Allentown, PA Nov 25 1975 18101 postmark. The stamp itself has "FIRST DAY OF ISSUE" stamped across it. I am not sure if it is hand stamped or machine stamped. I have 6 of these. None have ever been used. They are in excellent condition with no folds, stains, etc. I am wondering what the value of each might be.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

It is a small size envelope, 6 7/16" x 3 5/8" if that will be of help.

3/12/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Your First Day of Issue Cover of the Liberty Bell Shrine postmarked Nov 25th 1975 from Allentown, PA has a high re-sale value of $25 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora