Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I need an update to an old appraisal for a sterling silver…

I need an update to...
I need an update to an old appraisal for a sterling silver place setting and utensiles. Also, can I send he appraisal in the form of a .jpg?
3/12/2018
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser

Welcome, my name is ***** ***** be pleased to work with you.My responses are not immediate.I thank
you for your patience.I am reviewing the question.

How many items are you asking to be assessed in this one single question?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Did you get the attachment?. These items can be appraised as a lot with an estimated percentage increase (hopefully) for the list.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you there?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will request another expert in five minutes.
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

The numbers you were given on the appraisal in 1984 are actually quite high; I suggest using the same number on today's market in 2018. The only time the values would have increased would have been just prior to the Recession; since then the market slumped considerably and has not quite yet recovered.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you.

You are very welcome and thank you for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora

Nora
Nora