Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a signed copy of Kurt Vonnegut 'JAILBIRD' #8 of 500…

Customer Question
I have a signed copy...
I have a signed copy of Kurt Vonnegut 'JAILBIRD' #8 of 500
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appraisals
3/11/2018
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

You have the 1979 signed limited edition Delacorte Press/Seymour Lawrence printing of Jailbird by Kurt Vonnegut.

This printing retails for $350 - $600 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora