Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have 6 tiny crystal stemware. They are fragile and have…

For Glenda I have 6 tiny...
For Glenda
I have 6 tiny crystal stemware. They are fragile and have etching along the first half of the cups. They are 4"h, 2.5" diameter. Can you identify them for me and country maker as well as value. Thanks Glenda
3/9/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Can you put the glass up against a black or very dark cloth? Then take the picture so I can see the pattern?

All the others say file too large. This is looking at glass from inside

It is hard to see exactly what this pattern is, does that look like a Lamp?

It looks like e a crown on top of a bowl withsides going up and leaves underneath them a swag of possible writing . may be england or Asian.
It looks like a crest

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The Glass is an Urn, they are made by Tiffin Glass, they are needle etched, They are Cordials , having an estimated value on the current market for an average of $14.00-15.00 each, Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
Thank. You

You are very welcome.

Hope you have a great evening