Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Do you charge for an appraisal? A G Seekatz ocean oil

Customer Question
Do you charge for...

Do you charge for an appraisal?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

A G Seekatz ocean oil painting, just oceans swells

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?

Purchased in the 1960’s at a mall

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Appraiser: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 1 month ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser

Welcome, my name is ***** ***** be pleased to work with you.My responses are not immediate.I thank
you for your patience.I am reviewing the question

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’ll send a pic

Please see the following about site charges. After you are satisfied with the charges, please let me know and we can proceed.

Site Charges:

We professionals are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, see this link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

OR

Email address:

***@******.*** (send no photos - special instructions)

Or by phone:

US/Canada 1.***-***-**** OR 1.***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Kind regards,

Doris

I cannot work for free. Please contact customer service about the fees.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is misleading, there’s a request for money but no clear idea of what I am purchasing, no thank ypu

We pros have nothing to do with what the site charges. Please contact the site for charges. I wish I could help you with the charges.

Again, after you are satisfied with the site charges, I can assess your item.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser