Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

3/8/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

A pair of French Louis style fauteuil chairs

made in the 1950 to 1970's era as honest reproductions

having a value of $150 to $225 each.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

Chat 1:1 with an appraiserLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

Glenda B.

Glenda B.

Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at U of A

Nora

Nora

Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary

Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Robert S.

Robert S.

Appraiser

20+ years of experience in appraisals.

twinb1201

twinb1201

Appraiser & Author

28 years of appraisal experience. Author of 3 books on collecting; President of Association of Online Appraisers.

Frank

Frank

Appraiser

Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.

Appraiser

Appraiser

Certified Appraiser & Antique Expert

25 Yr Decorative & Fine Art, Historic Objects Expert, CAGA, AOA