Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I purchased this picture at an auction and would like to…

I purchased this picture at...
I purchased this picture at an auction and would like to know more about it. I actually bought it for the frame. The frame is 27x21 and the picture itself is painted on a soft type of board about a 1/4 in thick. Can you also tell me if it has value. Thanks
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage5.jpgimage6.jpgimage6.jpgimage7.jpgimage7.jpg
3/8/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

The tall ship painting is from the mid 20th century and was done by a hobbyist or student and signed Cooper.

A realistic fair market value for the painting is $25 - $45 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Thanks

You are very welcome and thank you for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora

Okay. Thanks again