Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

3/7/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

Almost a year ago in April 2017, a comparable of this print came to auction at Sotheby's in London.

It had an auction sale estimate of 4000GBP - 6000GBP and sold for 15,000GBP, in US Dollars, the estimate is roughly $5000-$7500 and the final sale price was $18,647.

You could expect $18,000 - $19,000 for your print.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks a lot!
Rita

You are very welcome, Rita, and my pleasure to be of help to you here.

In the meantime, if you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here by clicking the stars, I would really appreciate it.

This question thread will not close after a rating is left.

Thank you!

~Nora

Nora

Hi Rita,

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora

Nora
Nora