Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

If the glasses are in good not excellent condition what

If the glasses are...

If the glasses are in good not excellent condition what would they sell for 1962 Seattle Worlds Fair Glasses

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I have actually very good to excellent set of all 8 and an additional 5 more. mixed

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Purchased at the gas station

3/7/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I am trying to download my pictures from my phone and having problems. Should I try to contact you when I have finished?

Here are a few different options for sending pictures. The availability of each feature depends on which browser
(Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer) you are using and whether you are on a desktop or a phone. If it gives you a message that files are too large, just crop the picture the tiniest bit and save. Then it will let you send.

1) Use the +Add Files feature next to the red SEND button on in the area where you write back to me
to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.

2) Use the paperclip icon above the texting area where you reply.
The photos will upload when you add at least one word in the text box.
You won't see the photo, but the paperclip will turn green.

3) You can email the pictures to***@******.*** with
"forCustomerquot; in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me This way takes 24-48 hours.

Thanks I will email you.

Great, I will respond as soon as I see the pictures.

I sent the pictures of the glasses and just want to verify you received them

I have not received any photos.

I will try again

Thank you!

I am going to send a note to customer service to tell them to look for these.

I got them to send the photos to me

This is a set of eight 1962 Seattle World's Fair frosted glasses made by Libbey Glass.

The original set of eight have a value of $100 to $130 for this set

and the extras are valued at $15 each on average.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
thank you for being patient with me and my email issues... Appreciate the answer, was going to have a garage sale and would never have asked for the value of these glasses without your help.

I look forward to working with you again soon.
To get me again, start a new question and put <strongCustomerOnly as the first words you write.