Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

What’s the value on a Gone with the Wind Book 1936 edition,

September 1936(twice)?...
What’s the value on a Gone with the Wind Book 1936 edition, September 1936(twice)?
3/7/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the book that came with your original inquiry.

With books, condition of cover, pages and binding is so important in value.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the book, title page (publisher),
any other first few pages that might shed light on date, and any condition issues.

Perfect, thank you.

This is the 13th printing (if I counted right) of Gone with the Wind by ***** ***** published by MacMillan of New York. This hardcover version with light damage, personal inscription (devalues), no dust jacket has a value of $225 to $300 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Biblio.com and Abebooks.com. They are the best for rare books. Some others are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Awesome thank you so much. I have a few other rare books that I would like a value on, could you look at those for me as well?

You must first click the stars to end this one and rate my answer.

You can request me but requests only last 3 minutes.
To get me again, start a new question and put "For Rarewares Only" as the first words you write.

You can also 'favorite' me, that way I should show up as your personal Expert for antiques and appraisals.

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other