Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Hope your having a nice day. I have a fish sculpture that…

Hope your having a nice...
Hope your having a nice day. I have a fish sculpture that I’m looking for it’s resale value and where to sell it please.
1/17/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Thanks

Hello

These were very popular in the 70's.

.

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The Sarreid Ltd 1977 Carved Wood School of Fish on Brass Stands set of three,have an estimated value on the current market for an average of $ if sold at an auction(a local auction ) it would sell for a little less,at around $150.00-175.00.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is Offerup.com, Varagesale.com, Wanelo.com, www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
There is also Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
When you say an average of $, was there a price?

The average price is suppose to read $150.00-175.00., if sold at auction was suppose to read $110.00-115.00

Sorry

Ok thank you

You are very welcome.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.