Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

What is the value of my Fayette s Cable Spindel piano... It…

What is the value of...
What is the value of my Fayette s Cable Spindel piano... It has a serial number of 390845. It's been in the family at least 40-50 years
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/17/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

Your Fayette Cable Spindle piano could sell for $250 - $500 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Thank you for your help

You are very welcome and thank you for the positive rating.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora