Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I am biding on a certified original I cafier landscape with…

Customer Question
I am biding...

I am biding on a certified original I cafier landscape with rustic cabin,stamp original letter is it worth anything..

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ohio

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Reported for what....

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is it ok to buy paintings from out of state...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
1/16/2018
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Will you be able to add a photo or refer me to the site where the painting is listed for sale so I can help?