Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Rarewares I purchased some postcards with some men on them.

One is this person W...
Rarewares I purchased some postcards with some men on them. One is this person W. K. George. Could you tell me who this is and the value of the postcard? Thanks!
1/15/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

Is there any tiny writing on the other side?

This is a postcard published by Henry Garner of Leicester, England under the trade name of The Living Picture Post Card Series. He published them in Toronto, Canada.This is a portrait postcard of WK George, but I am not finding any historical reference to him. He may have been a Canadian statesman that possibly did not become very well-known. This card dates to about 1905 to 1910. The value is about $5 to $8USD.

To end this one, please click the stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other