Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a schroll of small painted landscapes of japan 14 in…

Customer Question
I have a schroll...

I have a schroll of small painted landscapes of japan 14 in all, in wooden box with paper written in japanese kept in my safe since 60's. brother in law had in his antique shop long before that. wish to know value as I think it should go to those that understand all of it and appreciate it

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Oregon,

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I had them registered with library of congress, Copright

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Also I have a large jade like japanese ship about 24 in from front to rear

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
1/13/2018
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.