Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I am trying to send you additional photos of the Wurlitzer…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to send you additional photos of the Wurlitzer console but I have not been able to do so. Roger

Expert's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 7 professional but I don’t have access to the computer right now. Roger

Expert's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Last 3 days—my phone keeps losing all my photos. Roger

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now if I can’t get my photos send guess I will have to take them over again. Roger

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
1/12/2018
Appraiser: Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Appraiser JM
Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer