Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a piece by Pocheptsov that he painted at the age of 7…

Customer Question
Hello.. I have a...

Hello.. I have a piece by George Pocheptsov that he painted at the age of 7 interested in possibly selling this.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The piece is 23X16 acyrlic on canvas the picture is called "Red Giraffe"

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

That's all...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appraisals
1/8/2018
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora