Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a Merrill Chase painting titled Landscape and was…

Customer Question
I have a Merrill...

I have a Merrill Chase painting titled Landscape and was wondering what it is worth today?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Title:Landscape Artist:Sideris NO:28176 NK

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?

It is an original painting and I have the certificate of Authenticity

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appraisals
1/7/2018
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I have two more Chase pictures. But I'm having trouble sending pictures of them.
Hello! Are you still with me?

Yes, I am here.

~Nora

Apparently I am not able to send pictures. Can you possibly give me a rough estimate of what the picture may be worth?

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Can I get a refund? I'm not going to be able to send any pictures.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora

Thank you!

Certainly