Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a painting bought from jean bohne inc 8/23/1946 with…

Customer Question
I have a painting...

I have a painting bought from jean bohne inc 8/23/1946 with NYGS on it I understood it was called Boy and His Dog

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It was purchased by Herbert Day who was affliliated with Tiffanys as a wedding present for my parents

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?

That is all Iknow

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
1/7/2018
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora