Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

We have a relative that passed away she has 40 Marty

Customer Question
We have a relative...

We have a relative that passed away she has 40 Marty Bell paintings they are originals signed and we have certificates

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

We are trying to find out there value

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

So how can we have the appraiser review what does that cost

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appraisals
1/5/2018
Appraiser: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 5 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Ok thank you
wait I see 63 dollars has been charged I thought it was 5 and now 34 for a phone call
I have received. I information so why am I charged 63 dollars
I am going to decline charge and report this to better business bureau this is not right

i cannot assess all 40 paintings in one question. The best I can do is give you a range of values that paintings by an artist named Marty Bell sell for.

********************
I do not normally participate in the extra charge phone call services. I give my best answers in thoughtful writing.

Besides, you will have an assessment to print out. I did not send the pop-up ad/offer.

********************

As for charges:

Site Charges:

We professionals are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, see this link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

OR

Email address:

***@******.*** (send no photos - special instructions)

Or by phone:

US/Canada 1.***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Kind regards,

Doris

I will call them I should have m own better then do this I received nothing and I am charged 68 dollars process has not even started

I am sorry you are unhappy. As I pointed out, we appraisers have nothing to do with the charges. If you would like for me to continue to answer your question, let me know.

Kind regards,

Doris

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser